We're back up!

Gil&Fin

I just wanted to give a shout out to our admins--Jeremy "TheClark," and Jay "Chief"-- for all that they do. Jeremy got a text from me this morning while he was on a road trip. He actually pulled his car over and started working on the problem. Kim, who is also on vacation, texted Jay, who was actually working his real job, but was ready to jump on at his earliest opportunity.

These two talented and dedicated guys work behind the scenes to keep this site going, and they do it on a completely voluntary basis. Without them, there would be no forum. Thanks you two!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Thank you Jeremy for taking care of this.  I thought I was going to get 5 minutes to fix it this morning but this is my busiest week of the year.  I put in 70 hours this week.  Gotta love the country fair.  Today was a 12 hour day.  All thanks go to Jeremy who was able to take the time to fix this.  Sorry you had to do this while on vacation.  

• Like 3