Coral auction for James

PowderBlue

Unfortunately I don't have a heck of a lot that I can easily either break off or fragged already so I will put up the things that are easily accessed.

1) 6 or so polyps of King midas zoas on a plug, very healthy and growing strongc5877f60b996869094cca101609ebf6e.jpg

2) 20 or more polyps of red and blue zoas, these grow great and are beautiful! The picture is the mother colony, lights are out right now, sorry! 6fcace8c75c9ec3a79e2ed3de261d5e5.jpg

3) I'm honestly not sure what these are, I got them with a tank purchased they were bleached out and there was only 4 or them, they are purple now, best way to describe the color is like really healthy coraline algae. They seem to be growing pretty well now and look to be some sort of an acan? deecb9282fde397d78644674caa413df.jpg

4) lonely little red mushroom bacbad94a0f6f9dac5fd1ed7f5b2a172.jpg

If I can break off some others I may just throw in some random stuff upon pickup as well. Auction will end on January first at 7 pm. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

And the winner is Sirena!

I want to thank everyone that bid, very much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing this Randall! The money is Going to a great cause. I never met James but I have heard great things about him and his daughter. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4