Black Tang FS Very Healthy

Zmcclinton63

I absolutely love this fish and has been in my tank for 2.5yrs Now he is very happy and healthy. Has been in my 93gal with 2 other tangs and he is the king of the tank for sure.

No ich on him and is very fat eats everything!

He is about 4.5" and is getting to big for my tank.

He is very hard to get a good picture of because he is black but here are some older pics and a video I took today.

Asking $1100 will deliver. He trusts me and is very easy to catch. No beginners please I want him to live a long time happy and healthy:)

c52dd274e8a390de5fc6b19778a8f6bf.jpg0c032d14f97bb61faaacf3fb35d79d4d.jpg

https://vimeo.com/178944266

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome fish and pretty dang rare! I'd love to have him but my tank is to small :(

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He is one of a kind for sure! Wish I could keep him:/ I think he will be much happier in a bigger tank.

You won't find one of these for $400 even for a small one is 750-800. Mine is a very healthy hardy established fish. Less risk of am having any issues is worth more money in my opinion:) thank you everyone for posting the facts haha

hey guys, don't hate, don't shoot the messenger

if you ask LA whole seller the price will go even cheaper, normally purple tang goes around 60-70 bucks whole sale maybe even cheaper. 

here is a guy I know can get you a black tang for 499$ and that's retail , although it is a small one, they don't really want to import big ones, shipping cost too much.

message him if you are interested 

https://www.facebook.com/picturesqueaquatics/photos/pcb.718352188266555/718351448266629/?type=3

I m sure this is a big fat healthy black tang, but come on we all know things on Live aquaria are over priced :D

but hey ! best wishes for him , hope he can get a new home XD

• Like 1

Come on guys please quit cluttering the poor guys sale thread!  :nono:  zmcclinton you are being a good sport about all of this. I would be irritated if I was trying to sell something that I thought was a reasonable price and people kept cluttering up my thread. 

I completely understand where people are coming from that 1100 is a lot of money for a fish but as you all know rarity drives up price. 

If you have an issue with the price or would like to see if he would go lower please take it to a pm.

Personally I do like to buy fish that are well established in someone's home because they have already adapted to captivity. 

• Like 4

Pacific Island Aquatics sells them for $450 with 7-day guarantee.

http://www.pacificislandaqua.com/store/c2/Fish_.html

Chris at SKA had them go for $500.

I bought my joculators 500 each and Blue Zoo sells them over 1000 each. 

I don't usually like to comment even if I strongly disagree with the price because it's rude to do so. But I felt that I had to give some optional sources on this one to help the potential buyer get more informed.

I regret putting him up for sale... I don't really care what anyone has their for if you want to spend $500 for a one inch fresh caught fish be my guest. Chances of survival on a much bigger fish established for over 2 years. It's the same with every fish so why all of a sudden is it need to some people? If the fish is bigger he is worth more. If he is healthy he is worth more. If he is eating and eating everything he is worth more. If you are not interested don't comment that simple bite your tongue and save the drama for the good of the hobby:)

• Like 3