Thanks Jeff!!

Stopped by Jeff's today for peppermint shrimp and snails. However with a the nice stuff he has it's hard to leave with just that. Sirena also got a few things for her tank too.

It always feels like a club meeting. Spectra was there and the Pantherguy walked in. Then I saw Jorge and Fernando. Has anyone ever noticed that the 2 of them always seem to be together?

Got a nice chalice and strawberry shortcake frag which is one of my all time favorite sps!!

Also got some more montis!! It's always more than just a shopping trip, it's an experience!!

5E15A446-9083-440C-8741-74B33C400BCF_zps

ECDE824E-FCED-412C-ADF4-40D162294BCC_zps

• Like 2

Sweet chalice! So now you're too good for that nice xenia stuff huh??

Ha ha! Nothing against Xenia. I just don't like anything that overgrows the tank. Sirena did end up getting the Kenya tree though for her seahorse tank. I supposse its her tank she can do with it as she wants. ????

• Like 1

Beautiful piece!????

Stopped by Jeff's today for peppermint shrimp and snails. However with a the nice stuff he has it's hard to leave with just that. Sirena also got a few things for her tank too.

It always feels like a club meeting. Spectra was there and the Pantherguy walked in. Then I saw Jorge and Fernando. Has anyone ever noticed that the 2 of them always seem to be together?

Got a nice chalice and strawberry shortcake frag which is one of my all time favorite sps!!

Also got some more montis!! It's always more than just a shopping trip, it's an experience!!

5E15A446-9083-440C-8741-74B33C400BCF_zps

ECDE824E-FCED-412C-ADF4-40D162294BCC_zps

• Like 1