LOGO design Contest - ReOpened

Chief

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey thanks Andy, your logo is really cool too. I was thinking of doing something like that but when I saw yours I went a different route.

You guys still have over a week left to submit more entries. Plenty of time to come up with more cool ideas.

Brandy, is this more your speed?

pnwmaslogos2xm5.jpg

I like the anemone better as well. It gave the logo depth. The wave lines flatten the overall feel - even with the progressive fade of the lines (I assume that was the purpose of the fade) and putting them behind the lettering.

Kuda's comment pointed out the other part that was bothering me. This looks like they're physically above the water and they're orientation with each other does make them look like they're jumping instead of simply swimming next to one another.

Not sure why the anemone will be difficult if the gradients are scrapped when necessary. It's not uncommon to have different versions of a logo based on it's intended use. The anemone logo could even be converted to a two color logo without too much fuss, which would save money in print costs. RonJunior was right to bring up the topic, but there will be plenty of places we'll have the freedom of multiple colors and gradients (like the website).