New 90G!

wmcbane200

So I'm finally moving! I say this with excitement because it means I finally get to set up my 90g! I have till the 13th to fully be out of this place but I start the move this weekend. Not sure how I'm going to handle the tank move yet. All I have is some coral and a nem so it does make it easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's up!!!! I will be adding fish soonish and dosing won't start for a couple weeks. I'll be getting a flipper acrylic safe scrubber and a fan for the canopy. I need to throw in a second thermometer to make sure my apex is testing correctly.

61b95492e02f84012b8b9dbad91d6616.jpg

Edited by wmcbane200
  • Like 1

Nothing like seeing the person watching your pets mop up water on the camera while your at the beach on vacation. Heading back soon to find out what went wrong... Don't think it was the display. Think it was under the tank.

Interesting. Sounds like the camera is coming in handy. Tank is looking good by the way. Looks like you have been working hard getting it all set up! Like the organized plugs too.

Thanks Kim. I probably spent 2 days setting it all up. Still a lot to do but I'm very proud of it. I'm just hoping whatever overflowed is a easy fix. I'll find out the damage in a couple hours.

• Like 1

Thanks Kim. I probably spent 2 days setting it all up. Still a lot to do but I'm very proud of it. I'm just hoping whatever overflowed is a easy fix. I'll find out the damage in a couple hours.

Yikes I suppose the bad thing about a camera is you kinda feel helpless when something does go wrong and you are far away from home. Hope all turns out well and that the person that was mopping up was just messy ;0

Was never able to find out what happened. Plugged it all back in and it's been running fine. All lvls look good. I'm puzzled but as long as things go well (shrug)

Oh well glad things are doing well.  Maybe the person watching your tank had a party while you were gone and was just mopping up the margaritas and what you saw on camera had nothing to do with your tank... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this guy. I added my clowns today. 2 beautiful Onyx Clowns I got from Cuttle Fish and Corals today. I also set my dosing pumps up so I'll be starting some dosing this week. Hopefully all goes well. Right now I'm just annoying my brother with questions :-) I'll get a couple photos up tomorrow of everything.

• Like 2

f8b61089b0d860a1eb614b3d1f9675c5.jpg

8cebc10c469ce5c50faeba21e22b3fa4.jpg

b26339c20d2ae32373a2ecbd658b865d.jpg

Here's the pictures I promised. I had to run home to check on it because a water sensor went off. So far again I can't see anything wrong... It was damp underneath but yeah. I might go back to my old 20 gallon sump if it keeps happening.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...