EQUIPMENT BLOW OUT

Re_Run

Okay here goes need this stuff gone gone gone they the

contractor starts next week and these items are in the way and i dont want them to get ruined so

please if you think the price is too high make me an offer

tanks:

148 gallon star-fire tank (has a provisional stand not furniture grade that you can have or leave)                          $ 250

72x18x24  I mis quoted the height in my last post as 27 that is my other tank sorry

120 tank new stand you clean $100 glass is in good condition not drill hence the low price                                      $100

60 x18 x 26,5 

17 cube tall 1/2 cast acrylic over all good condition some minor scuffs and scratches that could be buffed out           $75

but not in the viewing area ie on the bottom of the tank kinda thing         

95  frag race way 48x48x10 comes with plumbing and return pump needs buffed out comes with its twin

for free knocked over by one of the contractors guys so it's now broken(the second on

on one side                                                                                                                                                       $100

) but repairable

110  gallon peninsula tank no brand custom built   needs buff bu could be used as is                                               $120

5        HOSPITAL TANK (NEVER USE COPPER IN IT JUST AS AN ISOLATION TANK) extrude please

cant remember the brand but it one of those you get at pet co for about 60 ish bucks                                                10

300 gallon live animal shipping cube ? not sure what to call it it like a camping or picnic cooler that air baffle

between the exterior wall and the inside wall of insulation it 4x4x3 ft for out side use or one heck of a monster

sump   perfect for aquaponics  thinkk of those white tote  but this is grey and insulated                                          150

skimmers :

these are all in working order but may have a small defect(s) like some scratches or or minor nick and scuffs ie wear and tear from normal usage a couple though have never gotten wet.

octopus rps 2000

rps 3000                                                                                                                                                            195

rps 4000                                                                                                                                                              210

rps 4000  for part but could be fixed wa cracked in shipping has 2 other wise is brand new

if your good with plastic it can be fix back to operational for cost of weldon 4 only

and about an hours time                                                                                                                   75

rps 1000   kneck broken off can be gliued back on                                                                                            40

reef octopus 150 int

ssro 250 needs collection cup which can be ordered from coral view for 40 ish dollars comes with

psk250 pump or you                    

can pick a different one for what i have

Mrc 700 new has both venturies comes with  mag drive 18  (pump is used)                                                               150 obo

coral view fusion new never wet   there are 2 one  a 150 and a 75 gal                                                                          100

the smaller one need a collection cup                                                                                                       25                          

2  aqua maxx 150   4in body    

2  aqua maxx 250   6 in body  

this  is enough for now.  once this stuff is gone

i'll list the lights, reactor bio,zeo,clacium kalkwassers t12 t5 power compact ballasts

etc and plumping supplies and chillers and chiller parts.

really i need this stuff gone i'll make you a killer deal

but please dont low ball me i'll will work with you.

this is stuff i have accumulated over the last 10 years  

total retail value of every thing is around 30,000 to 40,000 in equipment maybe a little more 

that at current market value used  

if someone was ever thinking of opening a shop...

make me an offer.. for every thing (im thinking 20 to 25 cents on the dollar for a package deal).

(I cant do this any more "WAS" a silver lvl power seller on ebay for this stuff)

then i got sick

I completely closed shop with the exception of the occasional cl ad

stopped business about 2 years ago almost 3yrs ago

I'm trying to get the remodel done to sell the house.

I cant do it with these things here.

so make me a reasonable offer on any item and you"ll probably go home with it

thanks

please txt me for pics on specific items but if  you google it it will look pretty much the same if there is any thing major wrong with it i make a note,

Soory i havent been on point with responding and getting back to everyone.  I will just that I caught a wicked spring cold.  Wound up in bed the later part of yesterday and most of the day today. Just woke up and saw the responce was a bit over whelmed at my in box and my email .. forum member get pirority over email off CL in case anyone saw my ad there.  Please be sure if you call me let me know you from here thanks.  Again sorry for not getting you answered sooner.  Just as soon as i can clear these cobwebs from my brain and get a bite to eat I will try to get you all answered tonight or at  the latest by 1st thing in the am. I will start with the oldest first and move forward that way no one get jumped or bumped,  Sorry thanks again

Just wanted to say that it was great to visit with Chad last weekend, see his amazing collection of gear and trade ideas about how to get the MIG Starphire back up and running. I brought home the first load of equipment last night and couldn't be happier with the great advice and fantastic prices. Thanks again!