New scores from Jeff's Anniversary Sale!

Emerald525

I got to Jeff's early today when the store opened! He has a lot of nice corals! I ended up spending more than I should have but he had some sweet Aussie corals that you just don't see every day. Really really bright beautiful corals!

Thanks for the donut and the free LRS and coco worm! :applause:  :applause: 

Be sure to check him out. He got a new shipment in. He also has this adorable little baby angel that I wanted to take home!

DSC04311.ARW_zpsd6wx3riu.jpg

DSC04313.ARW_zpsxznexxfb.jpg

DSC04315.ARW_zpsckh6640j.jpg

Got this Grade A Reverse Bleeding Apple Scoly. It's really bright. I have been wanting a scoly but was looking for the right one. He also has a really nice one in his display tank but was too big for my 20 gallon.

DSC04309.ARW_zpszrcnz8qp.jpg

I got this acan for free in the buy 3 get one free deal. I just put it in the tank so it's still a little pissed off. He had a pretty good selection of acans today:

DSC04319.ARW_zpsklrfro5e.jpg

DSC04308.ARW_zpsmmjnbiak.jpg

I got this free coco worm. It's a nice one.

DSC04307.ARW_zpskvkx5d9d.jpg

Nice bright pink goniopora. You don't see this color often! It's not open yet because I just put it in.

DSC04305.ARW_zpsyuscyuld.jpg

And I also got the brightest pink Yuma that I have ever seen. I think it is a Yuma and not a mushroom.  I was tempted to get the jawbreaker but can't spend that much on one mushroom.

DSC04300.ARW_zpsonggzh0l.jpg

DSC04318.ARW_zpskkihnfmr.jpg

And finally the thing I went in to the store to get! I got a nice Aussie dendro. I have always loved these.  They are not photosynthetic for those of you who are not familiar with them but in my small tank it should get food easily with the frozen blends I do.

DSC04306.ARW_zpskzg96glz.jpg

Thanks again Jeff! Also great to see Kshack, Pantherguy and Robynababy who was working there today!

• Like 6

Good stuff!  I can't resist fat LPS like scolys... I had to stay away today!  

I did get a nice fish from him the other night, though, a Lubbock's wrasse, Bali variant. :) 

DSC_5942.jpg

Wow Cherany that's a sweet looking wrasse!

Time for an upgrade, nice score

Yep was in there today and he told me what you spent :laugh: your tank is starting to look like mine.......

I do have an extra frag rack if you need some more room :cool:

No need to upgrade or get a frag rack my coral budget is blown for a while!

• Like 2