Help hanging lights

Flashy Fins

I need to hang my Aquatic Life 4-bulb T5 fixture. According to their website, I need suspension kit 420063, which they no longer sell. I've tried finding it on other sites, but just keep running into the wrong kits with out of stock notices on the right one.

This is the metal stand I'm working with:

IMG_1072.jpg

Matty hooked me with a couple of these metal hangers (thank you!), which I'm going to bolt to the stand:

IMG_1073.jpg

He's going to help me with the actual hanging (another thank you!), but I can't figure out what to buy with the specified kit being out of stock.

There must be a hundred ways to DIY this, but I am not good at this stuff, so input appreciated!

Whenever I have had to hang lights, it was always hooks. Then I came along to these:

http://www.thelashop.com/gardening-accessories-1-pairs-yoyo-grow-light-hangers-150lbs.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA-ZSzBRDp3ITHm5KO_JYBEiQA1JjHHNgSO-h4qlbzKZuuwGrDlA-NEW2CPlGAWJr9msnXqHMaAs1U8P8HAQ

On a stand like that, I am unsure. If you don't want to just tie a string around a leg or arm, then maybe a magnet. There are some fairly strong neodymium magnets that when distributed across four hooks could hold a light. Most of the images of your light look like it has legs. Could it sit on your sump?