Wtb cool zoas near Oregon city

PowderBlue

Salem is too far sorry cerk, and I've spent some time with Mr Bret and softy I love it out there but it's a hell of a drive for me. With 1 day off and a 3 year old it makes it tough.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Dang life getting in the way of reefing [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can get you some armageddons, raptor rainbows, sunny d's, and maybe a few tubbs blues, and rainbow sakuras. Let me know if you're interested in any of those.

Jack I'll shoot you a pm on the weekend, we can make a little pack and I'll swing out your way next week.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

You guys have any kids at Trillium.....What a waste of tax payer money :laugh: If you do you will understand......

I live really close to trillium. I am going to sell soon as the market is on fire to get into that school. My daughter is in her last year of high school so I am going to try and strike while the iron is hot. West Berlin schools are over rated big time. Drugs are out of control.I know more than I should, if anyone needs more information please feel free to pm me.