Thanks to Izzypop

Michael7979

Just wanted to be the first to THANK Sean for opening up his house/garage and shed for us to look at, (and drool). (drooler) (drooler) Tank is absolutely AWESOME!!! Nice and clean!

Really apperciate it and thanks for the offer! Good talking to you.

Very interesting on your findings of the phosphate, I'll have to remember that for later.

Sorry I forget your friends name that brought the phos. meter. But Thanks to him also. Wish I would have brought water.

you all missed a great looking tank!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn, Thanks for having all of us and taking the time to you show us your system. You have an awesome set-up and everything in there looks so incredible as far as arrangment, colors and growth. I also love the noise level! This was very inspirational to me .

The Rose anemone already found a spot in my tank its amazing. Thanks again for a great deal!:D

Shawn - Thanks for hosting a great meeting. You have very well planned setup with lots of color and diversity, to say the least! That was very nice of "blueberry" to test our water samples with his Hanna Phosphate Photometer. It was good to see lots of familiar faces, and some new ones. There were also some old timers I knew from over a decade ago in the hobby.

We are all looking forward to the next time you host!