New Score from Cuttlefishandcorals!

Okay here's the picture. I took it while he was still in the bag because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find him very easily in the tank...

It's a beautiful golden dwarf moray eel! :clap:  :clap:  My final addition as far as fish! I hope he plays nice with my fire shrimp because I really like Carlos.

DSC04136.ARW_zpsd5iy9kio.jpg

DSC04143.ARW_zpsqteqvepm.jpg

DSC04145.ARW_zpswixcac5w.jpg

• Like 7

Yeah, I have 2 smaller cleaner shrimp. Mine is adult size and still doesn't bother anyone. In fact, I rarely see my cleaner shrimp because they stay with the eel, cleaning it and eating it's food when I feed it. Lol

Yeah, I have 2 smaller cleaner shrimp. Mine is adult size and still doesn't bother anyone. In fact, I rarely see my cleaner shrimp because they stay with the eel, cleaning it and eating it's food when I feed it. Lol

That's awesome! I have just read that they can eat shrimp sometimes! I couldn't pass up the deal that Jeff gave me on him! I didn't even know he was there he hides so well!

Mines a disappointment, only sticks his head out of his cave :(

To bad since they are really neat- look for a sale thread when I tear the tank down :)

Nice pick up Kim

Thanks Brad! I would think in your big tank it would be hard to find. In a 20 gallon there are less hiding spaces. So far he is out quite a bit. Pretty cool seeing him slinking around.

I use a chopstick to feed mine, he's blind as a bat so I bump his nose. Lol

What do you feed yours Matty?

I used to feed my snowflake eel scallops.

Here's a crappy cell phone picture of him poking his head out!

image_zpspyz1dsb7.jpg

• Like 1

I was going to say an eel as you were talking about it a few days ago Kim.... Looks like a winner to me! Oh and as for the pic he looks more pissed off to me than just sticking his head out :laugh: Looks like he wants to bite something......

• Like 1

Nice addition..... Wait for it....

He's kinda cute! And no thanks I don't need to put my hand in your tank!

Did you see the cute clowns Jeff is holding for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha I was telling Jeff about how your're afraid of eels but he's so cool! Which clownfish were yours?

Ha ha I was telling Jeff about how your're afraid of eels but he's so cool! Which clownfish were yours?

Ya they are just too snake like.

Mine were the pair in the poco tank on the right of his checkout counter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk