HOT HOT HOT!!!!

impur

They have "Koelsch"?

I'm from Germany. Used to live right along the Koelsch/Alt beer border near Koeln and haven't had a good Koelsch for a long time.

People were always fighting over which of the two beers was better.

Well - it's good to my standards, not a Koelschian's probably ;-)

Full Sail's Vesuvius is a pretty nice one as well as there Belgium, no one around locally sells it though. The IPA's and Sessions are pretty nice.

My wife and I spent the 4th at the Brewery in Hood River, worth the drive if you can stay over.

Well if this is going to go to a 'what's your favorite beer' thread I'll jump...................

Right now is Arrogant Bastard made by a brewery in So.Cal., forget the name right now. It's a little dark and carries a 7.2% label!! Nice!!

But I have to say there are several out there that are very good, (at least to me), Mirror Pond from Deschutes, Sam Adams, Fat Tire from New Belgium Brewery, several beers from the Rogue Brewery, and I'm sure that I could list more but that's a start.

Well went looking for the 'double' tonight and came up empty. Grabbed a couple single Arrogant Bastards and a Ruination IPA made by Stone Brewery. All in all not bad a little bitter, very hoppy, and at 7.7% you don't need to drink many.

I'll give it a 7.5 out of 10 mugs!!!