Temp rock scape for new tank

The ReefBox

I'd want to have one part higher...add one more level possibly on the most stable structure. One section to the surface looks pretty cool...or at least one noticeably taller than the others. I'd say you are off to a good start:) Also, the angles of the rock to the ground are at an angle where the sand will likely build up. You may consider inverting some of that to create more of a gradual slope to one or more of the islands.

If you could get some oversize tonga it makes for great bases and understructure support...allowing water to penetrate even the islands themselves...but it certainly needs to be the right pieces for that...I like the ridiculously large oversized tonga branch. Critter cabana had some for a while...pm Jorge, he is there often.

Edited by Mandinga

I'd want to have one part higher...add one more level possibly on the most stable structure. One section to the surface looks pretty cool...or at least one noticeably taller than the others. I'd say you are off to a good start:) Also, the angles of the rock to the ground are at an angle where the sand will likely build up. You may consider inverting some of that to create more of a gradual slope to one or more of the islands.

If you could get some oversize tonga it makes for great bases and understructure support...allowing water to penetrate even the islands themselves...but it certainly needs to be the right pieces for that...I like the ridiculously large oversized tonga branch. Critter cabana had some for a while...pm Jorge, he is there often.

It's really hard to see the layering but the tallest point is 19" and tank depth is 24"