30$ BRS 1.1 ml doser

20$ RO OTP 2000 skimmer pump

30$ eco plus 1056 return pump

60$ ocean revive d120 led

5$ frag tree rack

10$ D&D aquatics refractometer

5$ eshoops ato

Loads of free chemicals

Also gonna be selling my nuvo 16 with 2 returns pumps, one stock and one maxijet each with their own return with lid and clips for 100$

If the Squatch would be able to snag these for me I would take them off of your hands and grab them from him later on.

30$ ebay skimmer( kills it on a 40b)

5$ frag tree rack
5$ eshoops ato

If the Squatch would be able to snag these for me I would take them off of your hands and grab them from him later on.

5$ frag tree rack

5$ eshoops ato

don't u have like 5 refragmeters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don't u have like 5 refragmeters?

I have two working ones, one for home and one for work. This one will be for my son or brother, if you really want this one I can pass, but aren't you in Washington.

I could really use that RO pump. I have an RO skimmer with a bad pump. Please let me know if I can pick it up.

I would normally let the next guy who needs it have it but my son has a reef octopus that is in dire need of a skimmer pump as well, it is on his tank right  now trying to cope with a jury rigged pump.

I'm interested in the nuvo 16, can you send me a pic or two.

I did not take the Nuvo so this may still be up for grabs, not sure. I personally am Not in need of any new tanks.

I have two working ones, one for home and one for work. This one will be for my son or brother, if you really want this one I can pass, but aren't you in Washington.

I would normally let the next guy who needs it have it but my son has a reef octopus that is in dire need of a skimmer pump as well, it is on his tank right now trying to cope with a jury rigged pump.

I did not take the Nuvo so this may still be up for grabs, not sure. I personally am Not in need of any new tanks.

ta is he far away from me? If so u can have it

dang all the good equipment deals are just much of a drive for me :(  oh well I will keep my eyes peeled I will land some for my tank :D Im going nuts having to wait to set up the Nuvo.... LOL getting one piece at a time when $ allows.. but I figure its worth the wait to get it all together before getting it wet..

• Like 1

dang all the good equipment deals are just much of a drive for me :(  oh well I will keep my eyes peeled I will land some for my tank :D Im going nuts having to wait to set up the Nuvo.... LOL getting one piece at a time when $ allows.. but I figure its worth the wait to get it all together before getting it wet..

I picked up the nuvo 16! Thanks again Garrett good to see you! i thought I was safe but no you had to throw up a good deal on the tank. Bummer that you chipped it but cool of you to knock the price down to 50 dollars! Ladysaber we need to start a nuvo club! In piecing mine together too! I think I'm gonna go with the ikea kallax stand that Onefang suggested for now. I am officially back!

• Like 1

dang all the good equipment deals are just much of a drive for me :( oh well I will keep my eyes peeled I will land some for my tank :D Im going nuts having to wait to set up the Nuvo.... LOL getting one piece at a time when $ allows.. but I figure its worth the wait to get it all together before getting it wet..

how is the chAlice? Ok?

Sweet I'm going with the kallax too. Yes we should do a nuvo thread.I think it's finally happy it fed Saturday night I ended up cranking my lights way way down even my torch is fully out yay thank you for the offer

Edited by LadySaber

• 3 weeks later...

30$ BRS 1.1 ml doser

5$ frag tree rack

5$ eshoops ato

Loads of free chemicals

Also gonna be selling my nuvo 16 with 2 returns pumps, one stock and one maxijet each with their own return with lid and clips for 100$

hey when can I pick up the tanks and refractometer? Anyone heard from him he hasn't replied to my texts ?

Here is where I have to be the clouds and rain and I hate that, don't shoot the messenger as I have some bad news here.

So everythibg is pending to either badxgillan or emerald. If anything doesn't sell will gladly repost promptly

I did get everything I had asked for, I am not one to back out of a sale.

hey when can I pick up the tanks and refractometer? Anyone heard from him he hasn't replied to my texts ?

Earlier in the thread you had said you were not wanting it, it is already here in Corvallis awaiting a calibration so I can give it to my brother.

Yea, I still really really want the RO pump but haven't heard anything! If available, please let me know.

This one fixed a broken skimmer on my sons SPS tank. Sorry man, hope you can find what you are looking for.

Pm on the d120

This too was one of the items I had asked for, it is now running on a tank in my room.