Hozers cube build :)

Hozer21

Well all you know it's been a while since I had a tank but guess what happens last week .... I got me a brand new nuvo cube from our local fish store cuttlefish & corals . More to come in the next couple days or a week or so lol . I just thought I would mention it

Thx

Jose

• Like 1

Hmmmm,,,,,,,, I've got some acans for you (unless I killed them all, I've not looked in the "can" tank for awhile-J/K of course

Congrats on the new cube, I had heard rumor of it- :)

hit me up when it's time

Oh no not the acans lol and I know better with you and thx it was a little longer wait then I wanted but oh well no big deal I got the cube now and I will

Hello all and here is my update on my new 40 gallon mini cube and I have order new lights and a skimmer for a Great LFS  :thumbs: and if you all are wondering who it is  :popcorn: well it was C&C which is where I got the tank as well  :D  and one of the nicest things about the new tank is that it's in the house now  :clap:. Well anyways my new led light is going to be the AI Prime and the skimmer is going to be the ghost skimmer and anyways enough of my Blah Blah here are the pics 

Right side 

IMG_1238_zpsv0vcpybv.jpg

left side 

IMG_1239_zps7tbvkf2o.jpg

Center 

IMG_1240_zpslbnxrtno.jpg

Top Down 

IMG_1241_zpsbeqtu8ju.jpg

Gotta love progress on new tanks!!!!

I know what you mean it's always fun  :rolleyes:

Looks nice Jose! You gonna run a sump too? Like the look of those nuvo cubes ! I'm guessing with the calcium reactor you're gonna have spa?

Thx and i might but i'll wait and see how this does with out a sump for a while and then figure something out  :D  and yes it is a nuvo :agree:  oh you know I will have sps in the tank. I can't stay away to long I'll start with some lps and then up to the big dogs again  :drinking:

• Like 2

I'm excited to see this tank come together. Looks great so far.

Thx Jeff and I love the new light and I know I'll be back in a couple weeks to stock up

You running any other lights aside from the prime? I've been looking into it myself for my 12x12 but the max spread I've read is like 18 inches

As of right now no and the prime's are grear with the spread and range

OK Here is a couple pics of the light and just a couple snails and sand sifting star that I pick up from C&C  :applause:

this is only @ 20% 

IMG_1250_zpspfru4gkz.jpg

IMG_1251_zpsyqwvcofu.jpg

IMG_1252_zpskqcdhlaf.jpg

And this pair I couldn't say no to 

IMG_1254_zps8g2kjja6.jpg

IMG_1255_zpstsrgjc5m.jpg

and thats all for now but in a couple weeks I should have some more updates and corals will come in play in a few weeks need to get my alk down to @ least 10 right now its @ 12.5 so thats all for now  :congratulatory:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here are some updates from my tank everything is doing great I have gotten my all down to 10.0 and now I have sps in my tank :cool: you I just can't stay away from sps even if I tried and here are some pics from my shopping @ C&C  :agree: and the tank in general

IMG_1285_zpsfpswl7kt.jpg

IMG_1267_zpsuewcraqv.jpg

IMG_1268_zpsedhrtwdf.jpg

IMG_1269_zpsaumrlbdy.jpg

IMG_1271_zpsnxl3ipoi.jpg

IMG_1274_zpsae3mlrg3.jpg

IMG_1276_zps8b3lf4u9.jpg