Torch coral

LadySaber

Love love love Torch corals!  

Low medium flow is good but it is surprising how much flow they can handle.

You can feed them about any food, some will eat, which is fun but not necessary.

They are stony coral of course so the big 3 (calc/alk/mag) are important to them.

now worries other than a few mushrooms, pulsing xenia, gsp, and toadstool nothing else there. I have the torch all alone to the left of my tank . now just need to find myself more mushrooms and a few more leathers. I just love them. :) I might add a duncan later on but Im not sure

I moved mine to bottom of tank with med. flow. away from anyone so I dont have to worry about any fighting. OH wait which coral are you talking about? LOL

i moved my torch away from chalice I am pretty sure they were fighting. The chalice had some whit marks that I'm sure the torch made!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i moved my torch away from chalice I am pretty sure they were fighting. The chalice had some whit marks that I'm sure the torch made!

Don't put anything next to a Chalice, the Chalice will win    :black_eyed:

Next time one of mine are feeling froggy i'll show ya, on some chalices the stinging tentacles can reach 6''- 8''

Edited by ChrisQ

Don't put anything next to a Chalice, the Chalice will win :p

Next time one of mine are feeling froggy i'll show ya, on some chalices the stinging tentacles can reach 6''- 8''

my torch would close up in a ball and I didn't know why! And it was because of the chalice