Black Egg Crate?

Jack-the-reefer

Does anyone have some scrap black egg crate laying around? I need a piece that is 3' x 1' to make a top for my 12g long tank. I bough a 6 line wrasse today to deal with some flatworms and out of control pods that I've seen munching on zoas lately. I really don't want him to jump, but the piece of cardboard I have laying over the top of it right now just isn't all that aesthetically pleasing. 

Let me know if you have a piece you can part with. 

I was thinking about that. Where do you even buy black. It doesn't seem to be a common item.

Multi Craft on 72nd in Tigard-call ahead and ask they physically check, I've been told "yep, we got it" only to drive out and it not be in stock.

If you want to buy the window screen framing from HD I got the 1" square bird netting I bought to make a lid for one of my tanks-I could drop it off at Jeffs if you want/need

I have enough of the clear screen from BRS to do about a 30-31"x12" top. I also have most of a full frame. You would have to buy the corner pieces and some more frame but they are cheap.

Actually, with the other little piece, you could overlap them and make the full 36".

Edited by matty