NOOB

Mitrillion

All of the a above. That's what happens when you start at 12 years old with no internet. I didn't even know about forums like this one til 2012.

Ya in 2001 I was in an email chain and later found a chat room. Wet Web Media was an incredible awakening in 2002 for me. Then on from there to find the seahorse people, reefcentral, then my local club. I didn't know about PNWMAS when I moved up, I found out about it at a McMennimens a couple weeks after I moved up. Crazy luck. 

Worst mistake I ever made was in 1996, instead of drilling tank, we just added a cheap external overflow...I dumped 10-20 gallons of water onto my moms carpet on a regular basis...and had to suck air out of the stinky overflow every morning! If I forgot, it would lose suction and pump the water into the floor. That was before forums...before we know to use airpumps to solve this issue.

Edited by Mandinga
  • Like 1

Worst mistake I ever made was in 1996, instead of drilling tank, we just added a cheap external overflow...I dumped 10-20 gallons of water onto my moms carpet on a regular basis...and had to suck air out of the stinky overflow every morning! If I forgot, it would lose suction and pump the water into the floor. That was before forums...before we know to use airpumps to solve this issue.

Dang man, that sounds like tough times. Good to see you've made it out of that lifestyle. [emoji12]

Got all my information from one source and believed it all.

Tried to "Fix" everything that went wrong. (too reactionary)

Poured freezing cold water in my tank.

Over feeding

Spent money to replace dead corals instead of solving the issue causing death.

I could be here all day...