Critter cabana wow

Mandinga

I went there about a month ago and was pretty impressed with their saltwater selection, so much so that I bought an awesome fluorescent yellow wellsophyllia. But I shied away from buying any fish because their display tank had some big damsels in it that were actually fuzzy from having so much ich. It happens I guess. The place is super cool though! They have an amazing reptile selection too (even a green tree python, which I love but my girlfriend says if I even think about it I will be newly single). You guys gotta check out their "store pet" - it's a huge tortoise that just strolls around the whole place and let's you pet him on the head... Pretty cool. They also have some sweet freshwater planted tanks running as well.

blackice you have a green tree python? meanest snake I have ever owned. those emerald tree boa and a rock python are just mean. such beauties though

No I do not but I can't lie getting reptiles would be why less work then seting up a new tank for the third time this year lol

Looks like a nice place!

The Setup is very very impressive.... the tanks are seriously nice...lighting is on the weak side(most their sps is browned), but lps and zoa options are nice from $10-$75.

Their fishy side looked a little ichy, though they are copper free from what I was told.

Good to hear they are back up and running. Last I heard the shop they previously had caught on fire in Newburg. Was always a cool shop to stop in and check out all the critters. I remember a large tortoise would walk around the store like a mascot. Cool home feel to the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Setup is very very impressive.... the tanks are seriously nice...lighting is on the weak side(most their sps is browned), but lps and zoa options are nice from $10-$75.

Their fishy side looked a little ichy, though they are copper free from what I was told.

Sounds like Reefstar needs to hit them up for some better lighting and I know there are a lot of zoa nuts out here!