Happy Birthday badxgillen =)

Derbird

THANK YOU!!! Derberd you know I am doing something Reef related including ,but not limited to, chatting,cutting,and acquiring...Needless to say its gonna be a good day.

Andrew! It could be a meeting of sorts seeing as Catfish,Lexinverts,kireek,jawfish,inverts rock,Hamstern,higher thinking,possibly reef madness, and myself of course will be here at some point,as well as some other peoples that are interested in the hobby.

I'll tell you what, if you are part of the PNWMAS and find yourself in Corvallis today you are indeed invited.PM for details.

Down Town Corvallis

12:00-7:00

REEF ON!

Sounds good to me, I am so glad you are an honest individual, seeing as much of the grow out thread went adios and I have but a vague memory of the stock list.

So far this has been a very Happy Birthday.Pizza,coral frags, art, and a book...and I still have some ways to go.

Thanks for the extra birthday wishes,I am still having B-Day Aftershocks.

By the way Spilo/Emerald! Are you going to the meeting?

I won't be going to the meeting Robert. Seeing all that nice coral that Garrett has would be like being surrounded by beer and not having anything to drink it with!(laugh)(drinking)

Thinking about doing a poker game at some point though. Don't know if you play?