Parting out 29 biocube leds skimmer corals

PowderBlue

Getting out, spending more money and time on my car and such

Obviously fish and coral go first but if you're interested in rock or equipment let me know and I'll pend it for you

29 gallon biocube- 75 bucks

rimless and modded already comes with a stand as well tank has has a good sized scratch in the front panel hence the price. It isn't horrible with rock work and water in it but it's there.

Reefstar par 38 with gooseneck and mount bulbs have about 4 to 5 months on them 8 hours a day 70 bucks each with gooseneck and bulb. I have two of them pending lysacollins

Aquaticlife 115 skimmer it's been modded I bought it from Micah and was never able to dial it in perfectly so it's been sitting for months. 30 bucks

Wp10- 30 bucks pending jeramy

Large orange yuma 25 bucks

Medium green yuma 15 bucks

Green torch 20 bucks pending jack

Big Green hairy mushroom rock 25 bucks this is bigger than a softball

Black ice clowns crossed with a mocha clown PAIRED and MUST go together 140 bucks for the pair I paid noticeably more than that for these pending

Apx 20 plus pounds of live rock nearly covered in purple coraline 45 bucks for all of it. Some of it has yumas and zoas on it

30 pounds of live sand 20 bucks

ddc110523d324014ed5d92cdc5e8e8aa.jpg

5bb49eab23857c160a872a15c0eede27.jpg

> 85613bc5ebe63d2b.jpg

5d376ab1974f1374cf2481281d12ebbf.jpg

cba5e1ab71bd622ff4a573456fea69ee.jpg

As you can see in the pics it's hard to see the scratch but It is there. It's also going on Craigslist so if you see something you want let me know. As most of you know I'm more than fair and will work with you as best I can!