SPS Growth

reefnjunkie

Jesus Brad' date=' you should be breaking those off and handing them out for free![/quote']

Again???

LOL

Well I couldn't leave that last pic as the 2 year update, granted this one isn't much better but it shows more of the colony which is close to 10" round (and many frags have been cut ;) ) still one of my faves

2yearslater_zps05b4119a.jpg

Do you run media reactors? If so' date=' what are you running in them? Im thinking of running phosguard in my tank.[/quote']

I used to run a GFO reactor but pulled that off line a few months ago since my PO4 was zero, I'd prefer something at least .05-.10

I had great color with levels of .16 and NO3 at 25, That was over a year ago and it was a little bit of a surprise when I tested the water and saw those numbers. I think that was just before I did the bio pellets, then the sulfer denitrator. I ended up switching from GFO to Reef Interest PO4X4 since with multiple tanks all plumbed together my water volume required about 8 cups of GFO but with the PO4x4 I could use about 3 -4 tablespoons-that stuff is nuclear grade

I presently run a Calcium reactor and a skimmer

Do you run media reactors? If so' date=' what are you running in them? Im thinking of running phosguard in my tank.[/quote']

He won't admit to it, but we all know brad runs CGH(coral growth hormones) in his reactors.

That's pretty shocking about NO3 at 25 and the colors being so great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...