SPS Packs-good deal IMO

reefnjunkie

I know there are a few of you getting into SPS, and a few getting back into SPS etc. This deal is pretty good if you cherry pick the 6.

All of theses are 'tank worthy' especially the german that you dont find often and the atl and palmers.

Anyway thought I'd throw this out there.

http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/selling-forum-livestock/72997-oceans-reefs-aquariums-tyree-small-polyp-6.html

Here is my top pick of 6-At least I like the way they presently look in my tank (whistle)

hawkins

german blue

palmers

atl shades of fall

tyree tri color

ORA plum crazy

Yes they are but I had to look away. The shipping is going to add a considerable amount to the cost though but Matt or Brad if you wanted to do some sort of group buy I would be in. I would add the strawberry shortcake and pink lemonade to that list of good deals.

I hear ya, but I could only pick 6 thoughDOH!

I'd be all over a group deal but I have all those already (sad)

Its good to hear you (and Roy) are getting back into the stick game (rock2)

Who is running with this? I ask because the guy may do a little better if its more than a six pack. I may be able to use a fedex account that will save about 40% (or more) on shipping.

I'd be interested in the Shawn Bennet yellow tort.

Last package I shipped to Arkansas was 40.00 for 4 pounds with the acct vs 80.00 without one- just as an example

Let me know

Thanks

OK I have gotten a few text messages and PM's on this, if anyone has sent this guy a PM please post it here that you have.

I just sent this PM to him;

I saw this thread and posted it in my local club, I'm getting quite an interest and am wondering on availability and how you would price it for additional frags or do you have to buy in blocks of 6

I'll post his reply once I hear back and maybe its time to start a thread in the group buy section.

In the interim if you have PM'd him please let me know, if you noticed he reposted in this thread, it was started almost a year ago so its not time sensitive, we can take a moment.

I'll post back when I hear from him

TIA

I spoke to the seller and max he can do for a shipping box is 3 frag packs which we are presently at. Sorry but those packs are for the 3 listed above since those people posted what they wanted or sent me a PM-things happen fast.

He is doing a flat 50.00 for the 3 packs and the palmers milli is now gone, he actually was not able to fill all requests.

I know he has more frags so if others want to reach out to him directly or put something together themselves he seems to be a great guy.

Thanks

In would be down for:

Sky blue tort

Milka stylo

Hawkins

If I need to pick 6.

ORA plum crazy

Tyree bali tri color XL

ATL shades of fall acropora

I know there are others still that want stuff maybe a 2 box can be done, if not I have all of the above except the sky blue and milka stylo so we can work something out since we seem to be doing a lot of 'trades' lately (whistle)

So I just hung up with the seller and he will ship Tuesday for a Weds delivery. I know I recognized the name but was not sure where from. Well after spending about 30 minutes on the phone it turns out I read his article in the Sep/Oct issue of Coral-its the same Dan Rigle you see on page 93.

I also found out he had tank pof the month on RC 2010 (Dec I believe) and R2R too-forgot the month

So the background is he cut about 200 frags for a show a few months back and these are from that fragging session. He said some frags are branched pieces and some 2-3"- We will see but I dont doubt it. I told him I was bummed I had everything becuase some of these "frags" sound bigger than frags I bought 3-4 months ago

Anyone looking to get what sounds like some nice frags should contact this guy.

Anyway thats the update

• Like 1