Thanks for hosting the First Southern Meeting

SeanF

wait wait wait...southern meeting....whats that....and it looks like its on a saturday right...please explain

We are now holding two meetings a month. One in the south on Saturday. One in the north on Sunday. The southern meetings have meeting sites booked out for the next several months in people's homes. The northern people are finding it harder to open their homes to allow meetings in. So we keep having the northern meetings at SWFS (thanks Patrick and Austin!).

I hope that the future meetings (both north and south) fit into my schedule.

dsoz :)

wait wait wait...southern meeting....whats that....and it looks like its on a saturday right...please explain

This is kinda my fault. I have been posting all the info for the upcoming meetings on the front page at http://www.pnwmas.org

I guess I didn't realize that most people have the forums bookmarked and never go to the front page. I will have the calendar updated and I will post all new meetings in the "meetings and events" forum.

Sorry,

Jay