what is it???

stylaster

I gave up being the "Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society President" I see you did also (clap)and

I bet Pat Benatar could make a song out of your new sig- (man I amuse myself)

Anyway back to topic, I was leaning towards Tubineria but I dont know Jack, but in actually thinking about it, I bet if you sent a frag my way after growing it out, it may be easier to tell

(whistle)

lol yes i guess i had to finally give up after kim led the revolution against el presidente... but i shall rise again!!!!

I do find my new sig quite catchy also :) I would be willing to to some coconut trading with you for a piece of it

LOL that is a good signature and odd thing I know exactly what Pat Benatar song Brad was referring to. You're a clam breeder , chalice keeper, sps tinkerer don't you mess around with me!(rock2)

Viva la Revolution!(rock2)(rock2)

(backtotopic)

Not sure what it is but very interesting coral. If anyone would know it would be Shaun so hopefully he will chime in.

I gave up being the "Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society President" I see you did also (clap)and

I bet Pat Benatar could make a song out of your new sig- (man I amuse myself)

Anyway back to topic, I was leaning towards Tubineria but I dont know Jack, but in actually thinking about it, I bet if you sent a frag my way after growing it out, it may be easier to tell

(whistle)

heh heh, I thought you knew Jack