Happy Hour! August 2nd! Landmark Saloon!

Islandoftiki

Happy Hour! August 2nd! Landmark Saloon!  

1. 1.

• Yes! Count me in!
    • I'm not sure if I can make it, but I'll try.
    • I have to help my shrimp molt that night.

Ok folks, we're overdue for a happy hour!

On Kate's recommendation, I thought we would try Landmark Saloon.

So, August 2nd, which is next Thursday, we shall descend upon Landmark Saloon and partake of merriment and saltwater banter!

The Place: Landmark Saloon

The Location: 4847 SE Division St, Portland, OR

Time: I'll get there as close to 5:30 as possible (traffic pending). We usually hang out pretty late, so if you get there fairly late, we'll probably still be there. PM me for my phone number if you want to check in and see if we're still there if you're showing up much later.

There's a band playing that night, so it should be a good time!

do you know who the band is? Last time I was there it was an exceptionally talented group doing real country music and bluegrass. The hipsters had on their brand new stetsons and tony lamas for the occasion. The venue is run by someone with good taste, normally am not a country kinda gal, but good music in any style is good. Pop in any style you can guess my opinion on I am sure.

She speaks the truth folks. I'm amazed that more people aren't joining us. It's always a ton of fun.

I've learned more useful aquarium knowledge from a couple hours over drinks with fellow reefers than I would have ever imagined.

You're seriously missing out folks. This is probably worth getting off work early and driving up from Salem, you Salem people.

awesome! I would have stuck it out but yeah. Had to go. That bike ride I am pretty sure was uphill in both directions and constituted actual exercise, something I normally avoid. I guess I am glad I did not try and do it in the dark with a couple more beers in my belly. Nice meeting the new people, looking forward to the next one!

RE doughnuts and coffee, no reason we can't do that as well. Or brunch really.