SPS 10/$100 frag sale

madmike

I know its summer and most of you are out enjoying the weather and not your tanks, but my tank is starting to look too full again and its time to trim again. I have done this 10/100 pack before and it seemed really successful, I think everyone was happy with what they received. The deal is you come and pick ANY 10 sps corals from my system and I will frag a piece for you on the spot. The minimum amount you can purchase is 10 frags, this makes it worth while for everyone involved. The bigger my colony the larger the frag you will receive. The smaller the colony or the more rare/exotic the coral the smaller the frag will be. Once a small coral gets fragged to its limit I will let you know its unavailable (however the last time there was only 1 or 2 of my 40-50 colonies I had to do this with.)

Take a look at my previous sale thread for examples of corals people received frags of. I have 40-50 colonies of colorful sps from the pretty common to some not so common pieces...

I will be available starting this next Monday evening and will be available throughout the week in the evening, saturday afternoon and all day sunday. Let me know if you want to stop by!

Mike

My availability on Monday will be after 7pm, all day on Tuesday, and after 5 on Wednesday. So if these times work for any of you let me know. I will also be available next weekend the 28th in the late afternoon and all day sunday the 29th.

Thanks

Mike

now that I've sold my acans if anyone wants to go in on a half pack let me know. I just don't have room for a full pack in my cube.

I could possibly split a pack with u Jesse. Just depends on my needs.....PM me and we can talk about it.

How long will you be doing this mike? I'm going to be working 5 12s for a while and can get the money in a couple Weeks

I usually just do this until the tank looks trimmed up. I'll post in this thread when I stop. Last time I did it for a couple of weeks. This time my schedule is somewhat limited due to summer activities.

Mike

Just to let you guys know, I made the trip up from Salem for Mikes last sell and the deals were CRAZY cheap! It's worth a long drive just to see his amazing tank! Mike

Thanks Mike!

I laugh sometimes at the prices some people charge for coral. I try to charge a fair price that covers my overhead (bulbs, chemicals) so hopefully the tank can finally become self sustaining after putting so much $$$ into it over the years. I'm not looking to turn my tank into a money making venture.

Got back in town a little early today so if anyone wants to come over tonight they are welcome' date=' just pm for the address[/quote']

Thanks again for the sweet corals. At least i can finally say i took the long drive over to your place...(whistle)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2