SPS 10/$100 frag sale

madmike

Bump, from a guy who drove all the way up to WA from corvallis to get some goods!

this is the second time i've done this deal and trust me, i can keep going back every time mike runs this!

although it may seem that a decent amount of us have "raided" the tank, there will be lots you will find!

Bump, from a guy who drove all the way up to WA from corvallis to get some goods!

this is the second time i've done this deal and trust me, i can keep going back every time mike runs this!

although it may seem that a decent amount of us have "raided" the tank, there will be lots you will find!

Bump from a guy that lives 3 minutes away from him... (laugh)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No not really, I think at last count I had about 40 different colonies so it would take me forever to list them, and I don't know the names of many of them.... to this date I haven't heard that I don't have enough of what people want, they usually have trouble picking only 10, lol. I've had several people start at 10 and end up taking 15 or so.