Anybody have a chalice that looks like this

kev311

todays fad is tomorrows freebe' date=' it is a nice coral but wait a year or two and get it for under $100 an eye.[/quote']

+1 on that, also I saw chalices for cheaper like 200$ an eye that I liked more, but still wouldn't pay that much for (and it's not cuz I'm a broke reefer)

Even if the photo isn't jacked up for 1' date='500 I hope it can do a little dance while it brings me a beer. I think that price would be reasonable w/ a couple more heads on it.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you missed the sarcism in the black and white text- look at the hornets and it'll be clear(clap)

Lets say out of the dozen or so pieces I got from Sexy Mike, I dont have many that look like the pics, then again I bought MOST ( not all) becuase I knew what the piece looked like and did not expect it to look like his pics.

Many a time I wanted to post " here is what I bought ( and include his pic) and here is what I got ( with a pic from me)rofl

To SEXY