Scribbled Rabbitfish-Quarantine or not?

siskiou

I'm picking up a scribbled Rabbitfish this weekend and am torn between quarantine and putting directly into the display.

Wetwebmedia people list this fish family as one of the exceptions for quarantine, because they get stressed out easily and multiple moves might not do it any good.

They are also supposed to not be subject to many diseases.

My QT is only 10G. The fish's size is appx. 2-3 inches.

On the other hand...

Any personal experiences with rabbitfish?

What would you do?

Also, I'm wondering if this fish would get along with a foxface or not.

From reading, it sounds like you should only have one rabbitfish per tank, or are these two different enough not to care?

This is for a 120G tank.

Skunk clowns are by far the most mellow clowns. Its not going to touch a venomus fish.

To be honest Ive never had luck with QT. Every single fish I tried to QT when I was just a hobbist died before making it the 3 weeks. I dont and wont be QTing anything.

Skunk clowns are by far the most mellow clowns. Its not going to touch a venomus fish.

To be honest Ive never had luck with QT. Every single fish I tried to QT when I was just a hobbist died before making it the 3 weeks. I dont and wont be QTing anything.

I guess I should have said it clearer. I would be worried about the skunk if it was defending it's territory. Possibly bothering the rabbit and it not getting a chance to settle in.