Closing down the shop...

I have heard so many great things about your shop garret but havent had the oppertunity to see it. Maybe if/when I get a job ar OSCI I can come by often and buy some stuff. :)

Well it will be great to have you down as soon as you can make it :) I love to show people the shop for the first time and the cool part is I get to show everyone a new shop in a couple of weeks!

I was so sad when you said you were closing.... it was horrible to start at that... But Im Hyped you are getting a bigger place.. Ill have to come up and see it.. yippy.. Its not open you hear about a place getting bigger

I am glad your excited about the new place. I know I am stoked and spending every minute I can over there getting things ready to go. It will definitely be good to have you up!!

The real question is.... will you be open on Sat the 19th for those of us traveling back up from the meeting in Springfield.... and what kinda sales will you be having????

When is the next group buy on Kent salt???(clap) (I am getting soooo LOW!!)(scary)

Thank you all for the awesome comments! The shop is certainly coming along nicely though we have a ways to go before we are ready to officially open back up. For those of you who want to swing by and grab something, I am open for cash business on and off so just toss me a text or give me a call. I am thinking but not for sure yet that we will soft open for a sneak peak weekend on the 18th, 19th(definitely this day, after the meeting) and maybe the 20th depending on how much I still have to get done by then. I really am excited to show you all the new shop and I think you will really like it!

I'm gonna be heading to Eugene for mothers day and on the way home would like to stop by. Will you be open yet?

I am not for sure yet if we will open up for Mothers Day or not. I have a lot to get done but I do plan on getting the store opened in the next couple of weeks. I will post an update as soon as I know when we are getting real close.

The real question is.... will you be open on Sat the 19th for those of us traveling back up from the meeting in Springfield.... and what kinda sales will you be having????

When is the next group buy on Kent salt???(clap) (I am getting soooo LOW!!)(scary)

I will definitely open the shop up for a sneak peak on the 19th for at least a few hours. I know Josh, Roger, and I will be attending the meeting and will probably head out a bit early to get back to the shop and open it up. As far as sales go, I have a few things in mind and will probably toss them up right before the meeting just to keep you all waiting ;)

+1' date=' I could use a box or two in the next month or two...if it waits until the end of June or July, I'd probably be in for 3-4 boxes...[/quote']

I am not sure on the next salt group buy but I am thinking since it has been quite a while that I may have to get one going at some point soon. I do know that I will be running some specials for the grand opening on Instant Ocean and IO Reef Crystals.

Thank you all for the awesome comments! The shop is certainly coming along nicely though we have a ways to go before we are ready to officially open back up. For those of you who want to swing by and grab something, I am open for cash business on and off so just toss me a text or give me a call. I am thinking but not for sure yet that we will soft open for a sneak peak weekend on the 18th, 19th(definitely this day, after the meeting) and maybe the 20th depending on how much I still have to get done by then. I really am excited to show you all the new shop and I think you will really like it!

I'm gonna be heading to Eugene for mothers day and on the way home would like to stop by. Will you be open yet?

I am not for sure yet if we will open up for Mothers Day or not. I have a lot to get done but I do plan on getting the store opened in the next couple of weeks. I will post an update as soon as I know when we are getting real close.

I will definitely open the shop up for a sneak peak on the 19th for at least a few hours. I know Josh, Roger, and I will be attending the meeting and will probably head out a bit early to get back to the shop and open it up. As far as sales go, I have a few things in mind and will probably toss them up right before the meeting just to keep you all waiting ;)

+1' date=' I could use a box or two in the next month or two...if it waits until the end of June or July, I'd probably be in for 3-4 boxes...[/quote']

I am not sure on the next salt group buy but I am thinking since it has been quite a while that I may have to get one going at some point soon. I do know that I will be running some specials for the grand opening on Instant Ocean and IO Reef Crystals.