Closing down the shop...

So once again the time has come for another fish store to close down...

...The nice thing is that this fish store is just moving a few miles north to a much larger and nicer location!!! We have been working and will continue to work tirelessly over the next few weeks to get the new shop up and running and things are looking good thus far!!! The next stage of the build for the new shop is going to require some pretty intense time dedications and as such I am going to be closing the old shop down for about a week to two weeks in order to get things transitioned over to the new place.

So, starting Tuesday, May 1st the shop will be closed until probably either Wednesday May 11th or Thursday May 12th. I will be available by appointment throughout this time and I am going to try and have a day or two in the middle where the shop will be open on the weekend but please feel free to call during this time for any of your needs. Just bear with me as it's a complicated process getting things setup and transitioned from one shop to the next.

I am going to run a nice sale this week to help clear some of the livestock that is in the shop currently so that I don't have to move as much as I have. That being said, I also have a nice coral and fish order coming in Wednesday or Thursday of this week so there will be a TON of aweosme stuff available.

Thank you all for your continued support and ongoing patience during the move. I think you guys will definitely enjoy the changes that the new store will bring :)

• Like 1

LOL I even knew about the new shop and just about had heart failure when I read the first line!!! (scary)

Glad to hear its just a closure to move to the new place!! Can't wait to check it out!!!

Good luck with the move of all the critters!!!

LOL I even knew about the new shop and just about had heart failure when I read the first line!!! (scary)

Glad to hear its just a closure to move to the new place!! Can't wait to check it out!!!

Garret's getting bigger guys. He's making good business and now it's time to expand and move into nicer' date=' bigger shop. Customer service pays off and he is a great example of what happens when you treat customers with curiously.

Garrett has always treated me curiously, but then again so have most rational people and animals.......

Congrats Buddy! You deserve it!

You know I love a good way to get peoples attention :) Thanksfor the GL! You ladies will have to come down and help me get rid of some of these critters before the move ;)

^^ I almost started cying (sad)

LOL, I am glad I can nearly bring you to tears my friend.

That is Garrets favorite thing to do. Give us all heart attacks. Congrats on the new store. Glad to see a fish store moving forward. Good luck....

You know me to well ;) Ty for the congrats and GL. It's going to be one heck of a couple of week of work.

Ha ha! You didn't fool me Garrett! Roger told us all about the new shop yesterday! I can't wait to see it!

I am suprised that Beth was nearly fooled. You guys usually have a pretty good line for info lol. The old man is excited I think!

Dang... 3 places in less than 2 years bud.. Hope it's the exact one you want this time! Can't wait to see it! Congrats! (clap)

I definitely have a problem. My wife says I just need to learn to stand still for a few minutes :O) Ty for the congrats and I think you will like this one!

No that's a good sign that business is doing well and he is able to expand. From garage to smaller shop to even bigger one! (clap)(clap)

If I would have known that I could actually at least cover my bills when I opened the small shop, I probably would have just gone larger to begin with. I am definitely cautious when it comes to business though I am really glad that things are working out. You guys are gonna love this new place!

Very True.. I guess what I typed did kind of sound bad. I'm happy for him!

I got what you were saying ;)

Woot does this mean we will be seeing a portland branch soon (naughty) But seriously I am glad to hear you ar emoving up =)

I don't think Roger or Josh want to be my Portland branch manager so I am for the moment stuck here in Salem. It's a pretty sweet place to be stuck though sinceit's in the middle of the bulk of my awesome customers! Ty!

If you need help the offer still stands!!!

I will definitely let you guys know if we need some help as things progress. You should swing by the new place and check out that monster tank if you have some time today. Josh and I will be there cutting wood :)

+1 on this one.

Who knows, maybe in the future I will get lucky enough to have to be up in Portland as well :)

wow i losed my breath for a moment there i was in shock dont do that to me lol but seriously im so happy your upgrading and have to come up for the new store cant wait

I promise not to do that to you for a long time! Thanks and I think you will like the new place :)

Garret's getting bigger guys. He's making good business and now it's time to expand and move into nicer' date=' bigger shop. Customer service pays off and he is a great example of what happens when you treat customers with curiously.[/quote']

Thanks for the wonderful comments. I enjoy the hobby emensly and I am lucky to have such awesome customers.

Garrett has always treated me curiously, but then again so have most rational people and animals.......

I try my best to treat you with the best curiousness that I can muster up Franklin. It's fun to see how curious I can get with you some times :)

You know I love a good way to get peoples attention :) Thanksfor the GL! You ladies will have to come down and help me get rid of some of these critters before the move ;)

^^ I almost started cying (sad)

LOL, I am glad I can nearly bring you to tears my friend.

That is Garrets favorite thing to do. Give us all heart attacks. Congrats on the new store. Glad to see a fish store moving forward. Good luck....

You know me to well ;) Ty for the congrats and GL. It's going to be one heck of a couple of week of work.

Ha ha! You didn't fool me Garrett! Roger told us all about the new shop yesterday! I can't wait to see it!

I am suprised that Beth was nearly fooled. You guys usually have a pretty good line for info lol. The old man is excited I think!

Dang... 3 places in less than 2 years bud.. Hope it's the exact one you want this time! Can't wait to see it! Congrats! (clap)

I definitely have a problem. My wife says I just need to learn to stand still for a few minutes :O) Ty for the congrats and I think you will like this one!

No that's a good sign that business is doing well and he is able to expand. From garage to smaller shop to even bigger one! (clap)(clap)

If I would have known that I could actually at least cover my bills when I opened the small shop, I probably would have just gone larger to begin with. I am definitely cautious when it comes to business though I am really glad that things are working out. You guys are gonna love this new place!

Very True.. I guess what I typed did kind of sound bad. I'm happy for him!

I got what you were saying ;)

Woot does this mean we will be seeing a portland branch soon (naughty) But seriously I am glad to hear you ar emoving up =)

I don't think Roger or Josh want to be my Portland branch manager so I am for the moment stuck here in Salem. It's a pretty sweet place to be stuck though sinceit's in the middle of the bulk of my awesome customers! Ty!

If you need help the offer still stands!!!

I will definitely let you guys know if we need some help as things progress. You should swing by the new place and check out that monster tank if you have some time today. Josh and I will be there cutting wood :)

+1 on this one.

Who knows, maybe in the future I will get lucky enough to have to be up in Portland as well :)

wow i losed my breath for a moment there i was in shock dont do that to me lol but seriously im so happy your upgrading and have to come up for the new store cant wait

I promise not to do that to you for a long time! Thanks and I think you will like the new place :)

Garret's getting bigger guys. He's making good business and now it's time to expand and move into nicer' date=' bigger shop. Customer service pays off and he is a great example of what happens when you treat customers with curiously.[/quote']

Thanks for the wonderful comments. I enjoy the hobby emensly and I am lucky to have such awesome customers.

I try my best to treat you with the best curiousness that I can muster up Franklin. It's fun to see how curious I can get with you some times :)

Thanks everyone! It's a bit bigger ;) Josh was a huge help today with getting the new stands built. We have a long ways to go but a really nice timeline to get it done in. Your continued support through helping me clear out some stock at the old store is much appreciated!!! Of course, if we have a ton of stuff to move over, that just means more stuff at the new shop as well :)