10' Long 400g Envision Tank FS

kilmca

Possibly looking to upgrade to a bigger tank and need to see if there is any interest in my current tank. tank is made by James with Envision and it's dimensions are 120" long x 32" wide x 24" tall. tank has dual overflows and (3) holes drilled at the top of the back panel for return lines. i'm asking $2000 obo. tank is 3.5 years old and has only minor scratches. tank is made out of 3/4" acrylic. link below has some pics of the tank.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16991411@N05/page7/

Calvin' date=' are u really going bigger? How much bigger?[/quote']

750g tank with the dimensions of 120" long x 48" wide x 30" tall. (wife)

I know how big he is thinking of going. But I wont let the cat out of the bag. I will leave that for him.

thanks Taylor!

[language filter]! Is the new tank going to be in the same spot as the old?

that's is the beauty of the bigger tank. it's the same length so there isn't really any major remodeling required. i would need to remove and replace the trim around the front of the tank plus the cabinets doors below would need to be shortened but i would keep the top of the new tank the same elevation as the old so i wouldn't need to modify the door at the top of the tank. the new tank would also take up more space in the room behind the tank but i have room to spare there.

I will tell anyone that is looking to buy this you will not find a used tank in better shape!! Calvin takes care of his stuff!

thanks Ryan!

BUMP!! Somebody make him go bigger! I love his tank' date=' wish I could get it!! I think Garrett should get it for the new shop!!![/quote'] if a store is interested in the tank i wouldn't need cash for the tank cause i can always use store credit. going to need more live rock and equipment for this bigger setup.

Sounds like there is some basement remodeling in the future! good luck on the new build Calvin

i hope i can do this but it's not a definite thing yet. the wife isn't completely on board yet cause i have some other projects around the house that she wants done. i don't blame her, i've put off plenty of house projects for the 400g tank and now it's happening again for this possible upgrade. it's just hard to pass up when i've got the perfect spot for this tank.

Archived