High End Zoas / Palys

stylaster

Looking to purchase or trade for high end zoanthids or palythoas.

Here is a list of what im looking for. Would also be interested in others, let me know what you have!

Chong Bongs

Mary Janes

Space Monsters

Strawberry Wines

Campfires

Nightmares

Supermans

Campfires

Blue Agave PE

Black Hornets

Candy Apple Orange

Raptor Rainbow

Rastas

My Clementines

soprano

Red Jawbreakers

Paradise zoa

Yellow Jacket

Thanks guys!

ooh i haven't got them' date=' have then been passed out yet? lol i thought it was done[/quote']

No the Raptors and Paradise are still growing. I passed the Paradise off to Reefnjunkie to see if he can get better growth and Topher has the Raptor rainbows. Neither has been fragged.

For some reason I can't send you a pm right now it will not let me in the subject box?? So here is what I was going to send you.

I have 2 one polyp frags 1 two polyp frag and 1 four polyp frag of space monsters I would be willing to sell. I would be looking to sell them since I just had to put a ton of $ into my truck for repairs today. But anyways let me know if you still want them?

Kris

For some reason I can't send you a pm right now it will not let me in the subject box?? So here is what I was going to send you.

I have 2 one polyp frags 1 two polyp frag and 1 four polyp frag of space monsters I would be willing to sell. I would be looking to sell them since I just had to put a ton of $ into my truck for repairs today. But anyways let me know if you still want them?

Kris

Archived