Aiptasia eating NUDI'S!!!!

powdertang05

lady's and gentlemen i have a group buy starting on these lovely creatures, im needing 50 to be purchased so that the cost goes down to $12.50 if any less they price goes way up. once the order is filled it will be going to a breeding tank at Coral Reef Pet Center. Here's your chance to get one of these awesome NUDI's for that low low cost.

I got those about a yr ago off a guy on ReefCentral that had been selling them to others. My success with them absolutely sucked. I ended up just getting a shrimp from Jody and that little guy took care of them all. At least with the shrimp it wont die once the job is done.

well these are breed and only in a tank with aiptastia so thats all they can eat, i asure you they eat them. the reason why im wanting to do the nudi's s because they WILL eat them, thats all they eat, with shrimp on the other hand they can eat them if they feel like it or just pick off all your zoas. So with pepermints its really up in the air on those guys.

well these are breed and only in a tank with aiptastia so thats all they can eat' date=' i asure you they eat them. the reason why im wanting to do the nudi's s because they WILL eat them, thats all they eat, with shrimp on the other hand they can eat them if they feel like it or just pick off all your zoas. So with pepermints its really up in the air on those guys.[/quote']

Once they die do they pollute the tank like some other horror stories I have heard?

not to my knowledge normally what i would recommend is once you see the nudi on the glass front or is seen more often just return him to our aiptasia tanks and he will plum back up, but noramlly with nudis they dont nuke the tank they are as if a fish dead so if you want just return him and later if the problem araises again come see us.

well these are breed and only in a tank with aiptastia so thats all they can eat' date=' i asure you they eat them. the reason why im wanting to do the nudi's s because they WILL eat them, thats all they eat, with shrimp on the other hand they can eat them if they feel like it or just pick off all your zoas. So with pepermints its really up in the air on those guys.[/quote']

Is this from the guy on RC? Thats how his were and the did nothing except die for me.

See, in my tank I have anthias so I MUST feed them several times a day. I also dose phyto and live zooplankton. I have tried Joe's Juice twice, with no flow so it sits on top of them. No Luck. I've tried pepermints, not interested. I've tried a copperband butterfly, no success. I'm desperate and the only other way that I know of are these nudi's. HELP!

A word of warning i bought some and even posted a thread on it and did what they suggested as far as not placing in apatasia but a few inches away and i even fed them some as they were aclimated but these were scraped off then placed in bowl and they went nut's over them.But when placed in tray a few inches from a non upset one as they craweled to it it grabed them sucked them in and soon spat dead nudi's out lol very spendy lesson hope you have better luck.