The Great Part Out has Begun...All must go

fpd4308

Ok, the first update is done. If the item is deleted it has been bought and paid for. If the item says pending arrival in red that means someone has committed and is on their way with the cash. Trying to make sure no one has a wasted trip. thanks everyone for looking.

Doug

Thanks Doug!

Thanks Doug for all the awesome corals! That Larry Jackson tricolor is Saweeeet!(clap)(clap)(rock2)(rock2)(drooler) Love the efflo the molten orange chalice and pretty much everything we got! Bump for a great guy to deal with! Don't miss out folks! It's like sharks at a feeding frenzy. Somebody might lose a hand!(laugh)(laugh)

Thanks for donating that maxijet 1200 to Tanks for teacher too! you rock!(rock2)

Ok, updated for the evening. I still have lots of good stuff left. I will add some more things tomorrow evening. Come take advantage of some great deals. Also thanks to all those that came out and picked things up today. It was good seeing you all...makes me wanna set up another tank....lolololol

I will take 2 3/4" sea swirl I can have Brad pick it up for me when he pick up his 30k lokani

Thanks

Tim

I think Kim and Beth picked up the Lokani for Brad Last night. But I am sure we could figure something out. I think you still have my frag pack so I have to meet up with you anyway.

Doug

I added a couple things and I have reduced the price on most things. Some of these prices are crazy cheap but I would like to get this stuff gone and could use the cash. I have lowered the prices just about as low as I can go unless you buy multiple things then I will try and make you a deal...I am home the rest of the night come out and take this stuff home!!!!!!!!

Archived