Closing down the garage for good :(

But on the bright side, I will be opening up a good ole brick and mortar store front!!! The shop is going to be located on the corner of Kuebler and Commercial St just a short hop from I-5. This will be a super easy location and I will have regular store hours in addition to appointment based visits. More details to come soon.

So, I need to move some livestock!! I have a ton of really great corals in stock, lots of awesome inverts, and even some fishies! Come help me clear some stuff out to make the move easier.

As a reward to those who come help me clear out some stock, I will be having a pretty sweet sale.

Rack up $20-$50 in corals, inverts, or fish, and I will take 10% off of the total.

Rack up $51-$100 in corals, inverts, or fish, and I will take 15% off of the total!

Rack up $101-$299 in corals, inverts, or fish, and I will take 20% off of the total!!

Rack up $300+ in corals, inverts, or fish, and I will take 30% off of the total and get a free bag of Kent Reef Salt!!!

I will be available most of this weekend and throughout next week for your convenience.

Set up a time to swing by and check stuff out. Toss me a PM, text, email, or give me a buzz.

Now accepting:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG8xKW7ZT9UkKGY4iqHtv6ez7ChozOjRcslm23d7CNQcCv1oYz

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through 06/30/11

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through 05/24/11

You might want to extend the offer....(whistle)

Glad to hear your going to a retail front. Now when I go out and about I can head down your way too just when I feel in the mood to spend some cash!!

Congrats on the new store!(clap)(clap) That's awesome!(rock2)(rock2)

I have to say you had the sweetest garage setup I have ever seen so I can't wait to see what the actual brick and mortar is going to look like!(clap)

Oh yeah and you suck for continuing to post great sales when I can't make it!(laugh)

Archived