Closing down the garage for good :(

Just got a bunch of new stuff in yesterday. It will probably be the last order before the big move begins and there is lots of cool critters to be had at great prices!!

Some of the highlights include:

Red Foot/Red Banded Trochus Snails, Amazing chalices, Bi-Color Frogspawns, 10" Squamosa and Deresa clams, Hawaiian Flame Angel, Mother Dragonets(Giant Scooter Blenny looking beasts), Hawaiian Yellow Tangs, Purple and Disbar Anthias(lots), Tons of clean up crew items, Tons of corals, Etc.

Thanks for the congrats Bobby! That's great news! Glad to hear you are getting back in.

Jason,

I am going to keep the garage open for for most of the move process for those that want to come by and do some shopping. I have some new tanks going into the shop that will be set up first, cycle for a bit, then I will begin to move each side of the shop at a time. The new tanks will act as holding tanks while one side comes down then I will setup those tanks and use them as holding tanks while the other side comes down. I will be open most of the time but will probably have an official gran opening at either the end of July or the very first part of August.

Hey Bobby' date=' glad to see you back. Your Lokani is doing good, when you're ready, I'll frag it for you.[/quote']

Thanks! Good to be back. I will definitely take you up on that after the tank settles down and I get my new light. That was one of my favorites, it will be nice to have a frag again.

Archived