Selling off live rock, zoas, corals, fish, equipment

I have about 150+lbs of live rock of varying sizes/types ($2/lb + $1/polyp). Pieces with significant corals on them will be listed separately.

Whole Tank Shot

IMG_2443.jpg

Really cool 8lb cave rock. Has 2 different zoa colonies, a stalk of singularia, blue clove polyps, and some extra polyps and mushrooms. ($60)

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Rock with zoas that are pink/brown/purple and some mushrooms ($20)

IMG_2446.jpg

Several mushroom rocks to choose from. ($15 each)

IMG_2445.jpg

Green implosion rock ($10)

IMG_2448.jpg

Fuzzy green mushroom rock. ($20)

IMG_2440.jpg

Large Orange Ricordia with green mouth on a medium size rock ($30)

IMG_2447.jpg

Big rock with lunar eclipses, red striped mushrooms, green implosions, orange zoas ($40)

IMG_2449.jpg

Equipment ready to Go Now

4 stage RO/DI Unit Aquamaxx, 75GPD, ($120)

30625903_photobucket_67448_.jpg

30625903_photobucket_67447_.jpg

AquaC Urchin Protein Skimmer with Maxi-Jet 1200 Pump ($50)

Missing the $2 o-ring but a decent rubber band works too.

55 gallon acrylic tank with black background. Couple scratches barely noticeable with water in it. 48" wide, 15" deep, 18" tall.

Solid black stand that went with the 60 gallon. 49" wide, 15" deep, 31" tall. (tank+stand $100)

IMG_2414.jpg

photobucket-62551-1309496229387.jpg

Coralife Luft Pump ($10)

Calcium Reactor + Pump ($75)

IMG_2413.jpg

2 Power Compact 50/50 bulbs straight pin ($15)

Only used 2 mos

Python 25ft No Spill Clean & Fill Item ($10)

12 Gallon Nano Tank ($80)

Back has 3 compartments: sponge filter, heater, return pump. 2 bulbs and LED moonlight. Cube Master brand. After 3 years I finally figured out that this is the only reasonable way to quarantine fish. It doesn't stress them and it doesn't require any maintenance. I just left it up all the time and plop in a fish when I buy one because it's already cycled. Right now its down but I'll throw in 15 lbs of live rock and some sand to get it recycled very quickly. Picture is when it was set up.

DSC00508.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Are the fish ready to grab? If so I might be able to come grab the tang in the next few days.

I love my leopard wrasse btw.

Ah you were the one who got the purple tang? Nice looking fish. I tried to convince Chris to tell you it jumped out of the tank (laugh). He still had quite a bit of live rock so not sure if the other fish were ready. The leopard wrasse had ended up in the sump.

Ah you were the one who got the purple tang? Nice looking fish. I tried to convince Chris to tell you it jumped out of the tank (laugh). He still had quite a bit of live rock so not sure if the other fish were ready. The leopard wrasse had ended up in the sump.

i'll take the leopard wrasse off your hands if it's not working out in your DT. (laugh)

i'll take the leopard wrasse off your hands if it's not working out in your DT. (laugh)

Nice try Calvin. She's a great little fish. We have her in our frag tank right now. It's a bare bottom tank so we put in a bowl of sand and she slept in there.

Well I got the beloved purple tang today. It's been hiding most of the day today. My sailfin isn't very happy and neither are my breeding clowns. Might have to rearange what fish I have in my tank soon. But thanks again Chris. Awesome fish at an amazing price. Good luck to you on your new hobbies of looking at pictures with flashlights...LOL

Yellow tang whatever his name is is doing awesome! Within 20 minutes of being put in the tank he acted like he owned it. He is getting along well with the little purple tang we have that our black and white clown was picking on. He kinda acts like his body guard sometime. Already eating and settled in. These are well acclimated fish! (clap) Leopard wrasse eating like a champ too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived