Get well soon Patrick

icel

I didn't know where else to post this because saltwater fantaseas' sub-forum is gone from the forum directory? (scratch)

Anyway my sister called in today to ask about something and she was told that Patrick got some sort of spinal cord injury. (scary)

If you see this we wish you a speedy recovery

Dominique

I didn't know where else to post this because saltwater fantaseas' sub-forum is gone from the forum directory? (scratch)

It is no longer there, because he is no longer a Sponsor of the club. I'm not sure he is even a member anymore. Either way, I hope he does ok.

It is no longer there' date=' because he is no longer a Sponsor of the club. I'm not sure he is even a member anymore.[/quote']

Why is that? :confused:

Wishing Patrick a speedy recovery' date=' he's a nice guy. What is the move Noob mentioned? are they moving the shop?[/quote']

Yes, they are moving it one block away to a bigger building. I can't wait to see it when it's ready

when i talket to patrick about that he said he didnt pull sponsor from the club, His bannar was no longer there, but patrick is a good guy and thay have allwayes treted me right ween other shopes have riped me off and i just wish he was a lot closer to me at times.

(naughty)(naughty)(naughty)(naughty)GET WELL SOON PATRICK(naughty)(naughty)(naughty)(naughty)

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts for Patrick. I will make sure he sees them.

About sponsorship, Patrick decided to not renew his sponsorship of this site for obvious reasons.

About the move, we are moving to a bigger facility. It is about a 30 second walk from the regular location. It's on 107th right behind the Oak furniture store.

Stay tuned.......................

Get well soon Patrick. We wish you the very best.

The original thread said a spinal cord injury, not just back pain...I wonder what the problem is...neither is fun, but an injured spinal cord is potentially much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE

Pat has two bulged disks, type two diabetes and spinal issues. He's at the hospital now but should be out soon.

I don't know much other than that. Bad timing for sure.

Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

I went by today and it seems like the store is almost done. They are technically open, but most of the tanks are empty and they are still working on it. The store looks really nice, it is about double the size as the old one!

And I was told that Patrick will still be out for another month, and that he is going to do physical therapy.

Archived