Almost back from Michigan....LFS news to share

Frank

Almost home from my trip from Michigan and wanted to share my visits to the LFS's. I went to (3) stores while I was out there, (the first two were very nice... The SPS's were sparse. the few I did see were trans-shipped ones). All (3) LFS carry a lot of high end zoo's in the shops and some nice LPS. The 3rd LFS I went to on my way to the airport....yes, I could have missed my plane...was willing to take the chance though...lol It's called the Tropicorium, ( www.tropicorium.com ). Of course I had to take some pics at the last one, (crappy cell phone photos). The place is a green house as well as a fish store and they had some great stuff! I was amazed with the nice pieces of Favia, (better than I have ever seen) and some beautiful Min carpets that were eye catching. The place was huge with tons of stock....wish I would have planned more time for it as it was well worth the stop. Once again sorry for the crappy cell phone pics:-)

CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0045.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0041.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

CIMG0042.jpg

CIMG0040.jpg

sure glad I have some of that chalice

Thats awesome Chuck, I've read it doesn't show all those colors until it is 3-4"

Frank I can see why they do softies and LPS, can you imagine the CaRX to keep up if it were stonies-LOL

Nice pics, gimme a call tomorrow when you get back

Archived