Greetings All!

Gwynhidwy

Greetings All!

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I've been keeping marine tanks for a while and currently have a 120G and a 40G. I particularly like ricordea.

Welcome!!(clap) Is your 40 a 40 Breeder? if so great to have another 40 gallon keeper! I would love to see pics of your tanks, You should get in touch with Grassi, he is into Ricordia as well, He has beautiful ones, and lots of them....(rock2) Are you more into Florida or Yuma Ricordias? Or Both?

P.S. whats your avatar? looks kinda like a armadillo or something....lol Can't quite figure it out...(plotting)

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm hoping to get to come to some events and meet you all.

I would post pics, but my digital camera isn't working and, I only recently moved here, so nothing much to look at just yet. Both tanks have only been up about six months.

Reefsafari, yeppers, its a 40 breeder. I LOVE the dimensions on it for a smaller tank. It is my first 'shallow' tank, so we'll see how that goes. I only have R. florida in my tanks. Not because I don't like the yumas, just haven't found one I had to have yet I guess. My avatar is actually an embroidered dragon, but the pic is so small it does look a bit more like an armadillo. :)

Michael7979, I searched for a Portland based marine aquarium interest group on google, though I don't remember the exact search term.