lots of snowwwwwww!

jennyf78

cant wait to see that 2 headed snowman ron!

OK, I was going to go twice as big, but it was getting too hot...I'm just out of shape I guess or maybe overdressed. It's just not the same without kids outside, my son is at his mothers and the neighbors across the street have been ill with 104 degree temps. June made a snowman on their porch bench to enjoy since they're missing out. What are neighbors for! I love my covered porch; was a great place to just sit, drink a cup of coffee and enjoy the view. (I want more!!!)

twoheadedsnowman.jpg

junesnowman.jpg

snowview.jpg

Those are all great! All of you must be Calvin and Hobbes fans! :Dhttp://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/calvin.html

I got the inspiration from your posting of that months ago, I just had to wait for the rest to fall into place so to speak.

I thought about making a 2nd one and put a pumpkin on for the head, now that's original! (the wife smurked at the idea) I still have one or 2 homegrown in the field that haven't rotten away completely yet :)

I was going to make snow droppings, but it doesn't really show up (laugh)