The Clam Hotel: Sand Bed & Breakfast

grassi

the clam looks great in its new home!!! sry i was not able to help i wish i really could of been there. it kinda frustrates me when i say i can do things and then it doesnt happen. well there is gonna be a next time so i will definatly be on to help move that baby up the stairs and then into the 500 gal tank!!!

amen to that brother! you gotta stand back and look at this hobby and wonder, is there any other way to do the things we do? Killing yourself for a clam...(scratch)

I know right(laugh)(laugh). we do put ourselves in some picular situations and must really be addicted for the things we do in this hobby. i cant believe i just sent out 125.00 for coral. i must need a fix real bad!!!! just dont let the wife find out(wife).

your addicti..i mean secrets safe with me.

Thanks Moto!

Some updates: today we upgraded the reflector to a 22 inches one, and the amount of light is amazing. Ca test said about 500, so we are still good. Ready to dose.

I'm feeding the tanks right now and I forgot to put the plexy protection on top of the clam tank. That thing burped water about 2 ft on the air...

I wanted to take a video of it but the stupid ipod is out of battery. Next time