Lots for sale. Help me empty my tank.

jab502

Will look at offers on anything that is left. Worst I can say is no

Setosa, plate coral, and zoa rock pending. Not much left. What you see is what is left. Superman Milli gone. Sunset monti gone but I have 1 more colony just like it plus a couple of frags. Green symphyllia, ORA green birdsnest sold. Birds of paradise sold. I will probably be fragging a lot of these unless I get some interest in colonies tonight. If you want frags get a hold of me and I will start chopping them up. I will remove photos once they are sold. If you see it it is still available.

Attached are some photos of things for sale. I have some other corals as well but this is the majority of what I have left. I would prefer to sell these as colonies but obviously the price is a lot higher. If the colonies don't sell in the next few days get a hold of me and I will begin to make less expensive frags. Or frag them yourself and make some money. Sometimes I get a lot of people wanting the same coral, so to be fair please send me a PM with your request. That makes it easier to keep track of who was first. Also my camera sucks. These corals look a lot better in person. If you come over and you are not happy with the coral you don't have to buy it, but usually the people that come over are not dissappointed. Thanks.

Peach birdsnest with green tips: $100 about 12" X 12". You could make dozens of frags out of this

todaypeachbirdsnest.jpg

I forget what they call this one, I think maybe orange sarmentosa? $60 each of the little colonies is about 1.5" round. Probably not going to come off of the rock in 1 piece so I am selling it attached to the 10lb rock.

todayorangeencrusting.jpg

Green stylophora: $65 5-6" round

todaygreenstylo.jpg

Some type of orange zoas: $30 per 1" disc. I have 2-3 discs covered. Each one has probably 30 polyps.

todayorangepolyps.jpg

Deep water zoa rock: Ignore the PPE colony. This is the rock right next to that. 3 types of deep water zoas. bought from Perry a couple of years ago. At least 20 polyps of each variety. $75

PPEActinic.jpg

Pokerstar Montipora: $80. 4" round. A huge piece. Also has about 2 one inch frags of sunset monti growing on the side.

todaypokerstarmonti.jpg

Sunset montipora: $80. At least 5" round. You could make a lot of frags with this one.

sunsetmonti.jpg

Duncans: $200. I have seen these referred to as the big head duncans on this board. If you give them light flow the big heads can open to 2-3" each. I would estimate about 50 heads.

todayduncans.jpg

Pink/Purple Australian Frogspawn: $60. 6-7". I bought this from Perry. The color is very unusual. I think it looks a shade of pink but others think it looks more purple.

todaypurplefrogspawn.jpg