Does anyone have this SPS?

J-Dog

Well I will say this I had a colony about the size of a grapefruit that I grew from a small stick that I bought from Chewie-I traded it off to Saltwater Fantaseas, (you may recognize the name, they have been getting mentioned lately-(nono))

Anyway I think he cut it down to about 90 frags and I know there are still plenty there.

I merely answered the question-(whistle)

I have that coral and I have a frag available. About 2" long.

Also have a couple other birds nest.

Hey, why don't you come to the club BBQ and check it out.

Ken

Hey Ken,

I just found this forum a few days ago and didn't know about the BBQ. I already had plans for saturday, so I won't be able to make it. I would still love to get that frag, if possible. I would also love to check out your other Birdsnest. Is there anyway u could post some pics?

Rashaan

Well I will say this I had a colony about the size of a grapefruit that I grew from a small stick that I bought from Chewie-I traded it off to Saltwater Fantaseas, (you may recognize the name, they have been getting mentioned lately-(nono))

Anyway I think he cut it down to about 90 frags and I know there are still plenty there.

I merely answered the question-(whistle)

And all this time I thought you had lots of chalice and acans..(scratch)

Glad to hear you have other frags..

I'm still looking forward to grabbing a pair of your old shoes..(laugh)

J Dog,

I have a green birds nest and I could frag you a piece. I love the color and yes it is a fast grower. It is common but still a pretty coral

Beckie

Thanks Beckie, that would be very cool (clap) Does that coral actually look like the picture in the link? I always wanted to know if they doctor those pics because it looks like its actually glowing. PM me and maybe we can meet up this weekend.

Rashaan

I got my frag from JonBoy just south of you, I don't know if he has any frags at the moment, but I am SUPER stoked with my frag I got from him, It really depends on what kind of lighting you have on your tank as to how "Neon" green the polyps are going to be, I have mine under a 14k Metal Halide and it is NEON green...I REALLY like it. I tried snapping some pics but none of them turned out...The more actinic or higher Kelvin rating your bulbs are the more neon green its going to look...

J-Dog,

Here are some pictures of the birdsnest and some other corals. One is a stoney that is easy to keep and the other is a soft coral that is very bright (also good for beginner). I also have several other corals that I need to thin out...hammer, frogspawn, etc.

Prices are very reasonable.

I think I am available Sunday, if you can not make it Saturday (that whole BBQ thing).

Ken

post-93-141867756584_thumb.jpg

post-93-141867756588_thumb.jpg

post-93-141867756591_thumb.jpg

post-93-141867756594_thumb.jpg

post-93-141867756597_thumb.jpg

Here is my bird-nest from stick to crystalline entity. I sometimes "accidentally" frag it. Is this what you are looking for? I'm in Vancouver, WA. :)

Greg

BirdGrowthComp.jpg?t=1282422863

It looks like it started pink, but now it looks brown. Am I wrong or does it look different in person?