Corals for sale, a few chalices and a few SPS colonies

jab502

Here are a few things for sale. Sometimes I get a bunch of calls all at once so please send me a PM first if you want something held. I will hold corals based on the order of the PM's. These are available for pick up today and tomorrow in the Clackamas area. Trying to get these out by the end of the weekend because weekdays are bad for me. Thanks.

Jake

Everything that has been sold is now removed. If you see it here it is still available. Had a few people come over and decide to buy something else so several of the pending items are now back for sale.

bright red chalice: bought this at Upscales a couple of years ago from one of their Australian orders. It is approximately 4.5" round. $60

pnwredchalice.jpg

Red cap colony: about 9" across and 6" deep. $60

pnwredcap.jpg

Green with purple rim cap: about 10" across and 5-6" deep. I also have another 4-5" piece not pictured that is included. The smaller piece broke off from the main colony. $75

pnwpurplerimcap.jpg

Pink chalice: Bought this from Isaac a long time ago. The section on the photo that appears dead is actually superglue. I fragged this piece and put a line of glue over the unhappy tissue. About 4" X 2". $30

pnwpinkchalice.jpg

Green monti digi colony: about a 6" colony. $35

pnwgreencap.jpg

True purple people eater colony: I count 23 adult polyps and a few babies. $150 for the colony. I am hoping not to frag this one. If this is too expensive maybe a few people can split it and save some money. Individual polyps go for $20 on reef central so I am sure somebody could make their money back by fragging it up.

PPEHalide.jpg

• Like 1