Andrew's 29 Gallon Biocube

NoobtoSalt

• 1 month later...

Updated photos of andrew's tank. I need to add some more hermits. something has been getting to them. He's got a few more corals in the tank now, mostly zoas. I just did a water change so that's why they are all pissed. Will take some more pictures once everything is opened up.

Picture193.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Sure is. He has this tank and I just setup a twelve gallon nano for my daughter for her room as well.

that is a great idea... is it in your sons bedroom? my wife and I were thinking of starting one in our sons room when he's older

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

This tank is now my 4 year olds tank. I am down to 2 tanks in the house. Andrew has now taken over the 120 build with me. Just got to be too much in the house with 5 tanks at once, then slowly down to three but just didn't make sense. Thanks again to Blues for the trade on the stand that matched perfectly for the biocube tank!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I lost one of the dispars to a rock falling on it...(sad) And now he other one isn't coming out of behind the rocks other than to eat. I plan on getting it a buddy in the next few days. I was planning on selling them awhile back but held off as one looked sick. Well the one that looked sick is the last one standing...DOH!

I also added a rose bubble to the tank and the clowns are already starting to host it now. Pretty sweet to see the clowns move from their xenia and mushrooms to the Rbta right away. I will get some pictures up in the near future. I was a little hesitant to add the Rbta to this tank as it just has compacts running but the nem seems to be just fine with it.

Thats to bad to read but really I think that fish skipped school-got killed by falling rock, really-DUH.

Sorry to hear about that-My Blue Eyed Kole became crab bait last night-sort of sucks except I wanted him out of the tank, I just thought with a net would be better than tongs-DOH!

Cool to hear the clowns are hosting so soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...