WTH is this?????

jgf86123

)&*!@^$)!&*%^$@#_^_@#$&%^_@$+)(!(&(_*^&!@#&($_!*($&!@#$^!@#(_$^!@&*_$^_*(&!@#_$^*(_!@(_*$^!@#&*)$^!@(_*$#&!*($^

sorry couldn't help but laugh....

I had to deal with a little issue awhile back from some corals I had brought in as well. I actually just put some boiling water on them and it seemed to do the job. I haven't seen any in the tank in quite sometime.

Add some peppermint shrimp-I added 5 and they ate all the aptasia that came in a rock I got that I did not look closely enough at-They'll decimate it in no time-(clap)

If that is what you got, I cant tell from the pic-maybe if I close one eye it'll help(laugh)

its funky looking aptaisa if it is-probably that mutated hawaiin strain sent to the main land to take over-

I've not seen aptaisa with such a large oral disc-if thats the correct term

Add some peppermint shrimp-I added 5 and they ate all the aptasia that came in a rock I got that I did not look closely enough at-They'll decimate it in no time-(clap)

If that is what you got, I cant tell from the pic-maybe if I close one eye it'll help(laugh)

its funky looking aptaisa if it is-probably that mutated hawaiin strain sent to the main land to take over-

I've not seen aptaisa with such a large oral disc-if thats the correct term

+1 on peppermint and some joe's juice, kalk or whatever you like. It is gonna be an hard battle, but you can win :)

Another (expensive) option are the nudi, if you can find some

nuke em!

aiptasia X will work fine...wack it!

TURN OFF ALL POWERHEADS for 30 minutes and fry that sucker.

AIPtasia hunting is my hobby.

aiptasia X did not work for me ever-I squirt enough in there to make the sucker dis appear and then a month later its back.

I had only one aiptasia left inmy tank and it was hidden behind my Maxima clam-I wish I would have shot a picture of it since the sucker was big.

Well finally I decided to temp. move the Maxima (which I have attached to a rock that can be moved) so the aiptasia was not hidden.

Today I look in the tank and that sucker is gone-just as I had suspected it would be.

Peppermint shrimp is the answer if you want 100% certain results-

Or if you want I have a 3/4 full bottle of aiptasia X I would sell ya for like 10.00-but IMO put the 10.00 toward 2 shrimp

agreed!! nothing I ever used ever got rid of them completely except peppermints or putty. I tried aptasia x, jo's juice, kalk paste, a few others as well. They would disappear for about a month, then come back with triple the amount lol. Even the peppermints got lazy if I fed the tank and they were able to snatch up the food. The best results I've had have been with the pink 2 part aquarium putty placed right on top of the suckers!

agreed!! nothing I ever used ever got rid of them completely except peppermints or putty. I tried aptasia x' date=' jo's juice, kalk paste, a few others as well. They would disappear for about a month, then come back with triple the amount lol. Even the peppermints got lazy if I fed the tank and they were able to snatch up the food. The best results I've had have been with the pink 2 part aquarium putty placed right on top of the suckers![/quote']

That's a great idea Matt! (clap)Have had the same experience that the little bastards would come back. Gonna give the putty a try! Die Aiptasia Die!(flame)